When the going gets tough, where does Spirit go?
Dr. Amber Wolf
Co-host “Manifest Your Mission 2013 Summit”
So many times we’re sailing along through life, everything seems fine, and then WHAM—the proverbial banana hits the fan and what a mess! Suddenly life is upside down and the last thing you seem to have time for is you, your Spiritual practice, eating right, sleeping enough; the good things in life. Wait! What just happened there?
Let’s get to the bottom of this ongoing dilemma and create a paradigm shift in our flip flop reactions, because let’s face it, when we’re out of touch with Spirit, things just don’t get better. Together we can come back to our innate state of balance; living in the physical as a Being of Spirit—it’s easier than you think! We will explore:
Being already, always, perfect;
Hindsight and habit: a positive pair;
'Hello, my name is resistance, meet my friend rejection';
Re-minding: start your day connected;
Lightworkers unite 'I see the God in you'.
Dr. Amber is gifting all registrants two meditation tracks:
- Divine Flame
- DNA Meditation
Amber Wolf, Ph.D. has been practicing holistic health care and education since 1982. She is a internationally known teacher, author, healer and recording artist. Raised in rural New England, Dr. Wolf then moved to the Alaskan wilderness, where she lived for 12 years. Surviving amidst the beauty and harshness of the elements, she learned indigenous healing remedies and practiced midwifery.
Moving to Colorado in 1989 opened more doors in the health and spiritual field, as she began her full time career as a health practitioner in Cranial Sacral therapy and transformational healing. A near-death accident in 1994 brought severe head and body injuries, but also the gift and ability to experience a heightened source of energy and wisdom. Dr. Wolf continues to connect with training that enhances those innate abilities and gifts, including producing and facilitating in the Kryon Discovery events and Quantum-Touch and Matrix Energetics practitioner training.
Degrees and Certifications
- Ph.D., Specialized Secondary Programs (SSP) Dept of Ed., State of CA, Sacramento, CA, 1995
- M.A., Specialized Secondary Programs (SSP) Dept of Ed., State of CA, Sacramento, CA, 1993
- B.A., Northern New Mexico Community College, Espanola, NM, 1988
- Matrix Energetics Practitioner Training, Level I, Denver, CO, 2010
- Laughter Yoga Leader, LY Int’l, 2009
- Yoga Teacher Training, Amrit Yoga Institute, Salt Springs, FL, 2005-6
- Somatic Therapy Certification, ABMP, Golden, CO, 2000
- SomatoEmotional Release, 1-2, Upledger Institute, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 1998
- Pilates Teacher Training, InnerMotion Studio, Boulder, CO, 1997
- CranioSacral Therapy 1-2, Upledger Institute, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 1995
- Breast Massage, Curties-Overzet, Toronto, Canada, 2004
- American CranioSacral Therapy Association
- ABMP, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- IAHP, International Alliance of Healthcare Practitioners, Medallion Level Member
- ISSSEEM, International Society of Science and Subtle Energy Medicine
- Universal Life Church (minister).